Looking for a highly energized person that is ready to jump in on the excitement of a startup with the security of an established company. This individual will close new business and ensure customer success in key accounts. The person must be a strategic thinker with exceptional prospecting skills, high energy, and a structure solution selling process.
A successful candidate must be technically savvy and have strong presentation and negotiating skills. As a software and services sales professional, you’ll be responsible for managing the full sales cycle. You must be comfortable making numerous outbound client interactions. You should have a minimum two-year track record of successfully meeting quota objectives selling in the software and/or services industry. Candidates should have a proven history of prospecting, developing new business opportunities and exceeding quotas.
Knowledge of the manufacturing industry is not required but will be considered a strong advantage. This position has tremendous growth potential for the right candidate. If you want to be a part of an exciting and innovative software company, please apply today!
- Identify, uncover, and develop account opportunities
- Track opportunities and customer details
- Direct, manage, and lead the strategy of your day
- Qualify clients and projects
- Schedule meetings with prospects
- Strive to exceed goals on a quarterly basis
- Present software and services product offerings and value proposition in a compelling, positive way via phone, email, conference calls, product solution demos, webinars, industry trade shows, social media, etc.
- Work with inside sales team to assist in identifying new market opportunities
- Have an extensive awareness of the value proposition of our product offerings to include strengths and weaknesses relative to market trends, market opportunities, customer needs, and competitive threats to identify new prospective opportunities
- Provide continuous product solution communications and requirements that are aligned with business objectives and market needs
- Collaborate closely with inside sales and product development team to create the positioning and market strategy to be successful in the marketplace
- Background in technology
- Minimum of 2-5 years of hands-on experience selling technology solutions, applications software, web/cloud/SaaS-hosted products, or other types of manufacturing software
- High-energy temperament and positive professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with internal and external clients
- Interest in developing unique ways to engage customers
- Hunter mentality
- Experience using SalesForce is a plus but not required
- Must be willing and able to travel [within the USA] when necessary